Friday, September 18, 2009

This bugs the bejitters out of me!!!!!!!!!!!

Lately, on several Christian homeschool boards that I'm on, there has been discussions on...
"Preparing for cold and flu season"

I SO badly want to give them my advice!!! ROFLOL
I don't though, because it will either cause an argument, people will disagree, or it won't be received.

You know what my advice is????
(if you read my blog, or know me, you probably already know the answer ;P but for the benefit of those that don't...lol)

First of all...why do you want to go around preparing for it? That means you're welcoming it, it means you're expecting to get one or the other or even both!

Second of all...Have you thought about just following the WORD of GOD???
I Peter 2:24 "Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed."

Psalm 103:3 "Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;"

Isaiah 53:5 "But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed."

Jeremiah 17:14 "Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise"

Jeremiah 30:17a "For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD"

Exodus 15:26 "And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee."

Proverbs 4:20-22 "My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings.Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart.For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh."

Psalm 107:20 "He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions."

James 5:14,15 "Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him"

James 5:14,15 "Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him"

Third of all...if for some reason you do get a cold, the flu or both...
1.anoint your head with olive oil
2.confess the WORD of GOD over yourself
3.take the necessary medicines, knowing that medicines are GOD's mercy until HIS healing takes place (we try to take natural stuff...garlic, olive leaf extract, L-Lysine, Vitamin C, Grapefruit seed extract, drink lots of water, and eat lots of homemade chicken noodle soup, gargle with salt water)

Blessings and praying for a healthy cold/flu season...(that kinda is a contradiction...lol)

1 comments:

christy said...

I like this. :)
Thank the Lord for blog, huh? Then, we can express ourselves freely.
I went over the the forum yesterday, that will remain unnamed. Pure boredom. did not take long to remember Why I don't visit there anymore.