2010 I'm glad to see you end. It hasn't been a bad year, it hasn't been great either. I think I'll reflect on this and think about how I've changed....
I think I'm probably furthest from the LORD then I ever have been in my walk. :( Not a good thing, but I'm being honest. Yet I heard a friend one time say, the time I thought I was the furthest from the LORD I look back, and I might have been the closest. HMMM, I hope I can say that someday. I'm not saying the LORD hasn't had me in the palm of HIS hand, I just not "feelin" it...um yeah, I know we don't go by what we feel....
I don't think I met any of my goals that I set in January. :( Do I feel like a failure? Um, yes and no, thankfully the LORD's mercies are new everyday. :) So I'll set new goals and go from there. I might make them, I might not...but at least I set something to achieve. :)
I'd appreciate prayer for 2011. I'm struggling in areas I thought I had dealt with and put behind me. Perhaps the LORD is raising me up to a higher standard...unfortunately, I think I'm failing miserably.
- Also, pray the dh's job will go direct, or provide until we can get the BBQ business in full gear
- For oldest dd, that the LORD will give her direction and that she'll move that way
- For ds, that he'll hear the LORD and make the necessary directions
- For dd, that she'll continue to serve and grow in the LORD
- For my friends, several are going through many difficult situations that they've never dealt with before.