Tuesday, June 8, 2010

not such a good day :(

It was raining when I woke up this morning.  The ceiling had water dripping from the roof.  Somehow it comes through a speaker.  We've had problems with it before. 

I wake up the kids.  I need Joe Bug to help me unscrew the speaker and stuff a towel inbetween the ceiling and the roof.  We take care of that.

The awning was also out.  It was collecting water.  I tried to close it.  I couldn't get it closed.  Somehow it snapped and bent the whole frame up.  :( 

Even though it was not such a good day, I try to remember it could always be worse. 

LORD, thank YOU for this day. Thank YOU that YOU will compensate what the enemy meant for evil. 

Blessings until next time!

3 comments:

Kela said...

Well dear...as we say in the South, "Bless your heart". ;)

Yeah, I guess things could be worse.

I'm sure that God is affectionately smiling down on you today saying, "Go in my strength and joy, daughter."

Susan said...

In EVERYTHING give thanks. I know you do, Bobbi!!!! Tomorrow is a new day :o) But God is faithful and sure EVERY DAY.

Rosemary said...

Isn't it good that His mercies are new every morning? Some days I'm sure I use every bit of them, so it's good to get more for the next day.
hugs,
Rosemary