Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Convictions

I've recently been convicted again about the time I spend on the computer.  I spend a lot of time on here, especially on FB playing Scrabble (called something else there), but have been spending more and more time on the computer.  I've put off doing paperwork and spending time with my family.  Then this morning I decided I would spend X amount of time on the computer.  I went to my home page on FB and a friend of mine posted this article by Sproul.
http://www.ligonier.org/blog/should-christians-be-facebook/

Funny how when the LORD convicts you, HE makes sure you realize HE's talking to you!  ;)

Blessings until next time!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Good thoughts by Sproul on the link. Like everything in life, we need to use all to the glory of God. If we can do that, with fb or blogging or visiting the neighbor next door then we should. If we can't bring glory to our God we shouldn't. This is my humble opinion. Not that you asked for it :o) ...... but you know me, I always give it!!!!

Rosemary said...

Good post by your friend. I am not on FB, as I am uneasy about the time it seems to take in other people's day. A little technology is fun, but it needs to stay in perspective.

On a different note, I'm off to the homeschooling convention for a few days---yippee! Should be great fun! Please keep me in your prayers for traveling safety.
hugs,
Rosemary

Bobbi said...

Rosemary-
My friend just posted the link. It's by Sproul.