Monday, June 14, 2010

BP Oil Spill

The more I hear about the BP Oil Spill the more disgusted I get with our government!  I am more and more convinced that our government sabotaged the BP rig. 

The President has mentioned a number of times that he wanted to discontinue off shore drilling, not only in his election, but now in his administration.

The President has recently blamed the UK and BP for the incident-what better way to say..."See, I told you it's bad for the environment and must be stopped", then to place the blame on someone else and not take responsiblity yourself?

My husband has played an active part in designing and planning oil platform/rigs similar to BP's.  Yesterday, while talking to a friend, he said, "There is no way it could fail."  He also mentioned, that they could do something else to cap it off within the first day, and cause it not to leak all that oil.  (I don't remember how he worded the whole thing, and I don't know all the lingo of the incident, so my explanation might not come across as a strong argument, but I do know that if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck...)

There's just too many questionables out there.

1 comments:

redkathy said...

I'm so glad you posted this Bobbie. I'm sick of their lies! What about the recent change in permitting??? BP were the President's buds during the campaign as I understand it, as are the environmental extremists. Outcome - move the rigs farther from land (into deeper water where there is less control-duh) that will satisfy two birds with one big rock! No satisfaction for us or the coast!