Friday, July 2, 2010

A Blog Award for me?

My friend, Leah, passed this on to me.  I met her many years ago on chfweb and we also are on homeschool lounge together too.   I don't post very often at either anymore, but Leah still reads my blog.

The RULES are:

•Thank the blogger who awarded it to you:


Thank you for reading my blog, Leah, and for the lovely award.  :D

•Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five (5) words:

ADVENTUROUS, PRAYERFUL, OPINIONATED, ENCOURAGING, ENTERTAINING 

•Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance: I actually only frequently read about 3 blogs, the rest I visit periodically, but I know they are blogs of substance.  :D (sorry I only have 8) 

Confessions of a Pastor's Wife

Goose Hill Farm

Pursuing What Is Excellent

Liberty

Penless Writer

Life on Providence Farm

Homemade Wisdom

Pottermom



I'm recopying the rules for those that want to copy and paste to their blog.

 The Rules:



•Thank the blogger who awarded it to you.


•Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five (5) words.


•Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance.

5 comments:

Kela said...

I want so badly to be DEEP in my blogging. LOL

Thank you for thinking that I'm a blogger with substance.

I will not discount or belittle the words that God gives me to share in my blog.

Thank you again, my friend. You're a pretty hard hitter yourself Ms. Bobbi! ;)

Unknown said...

Thank you, Bobbi, it feels good to be awarded by a blogger like you :-) I am following now too!

-Angela

The Red Brick Farmhouse said...

CONGRATULATIONS, MY CHEESEY GIRL! I love you more than you know!

You are DA BOMB! :> )

Blessings~
Dorie

Susan said...

Thank you so very much, Bobbi. I am honored and I will post about it soon. Doing honey extraction today :o) So exciting about the progress on your husbands new venture with the bar-b-que. God's many blessings to you, sweet friend and fellow servant of Him who's we are!!!!!

The Farmer's Wife said...

Bobbi~ I'm so surprised you found me! I feel my blog is a lonely ship floating out to sea...:)

Thanks so much for the award. It actually truly blessed me in this season of writing; it's exactly my focus.

Blessings!