Friday, July 30, 2010

A book...

For years I've thought about writing a book.  I've had people tell me I should write a book about our travels.  I've prayed about it often.  I even had dh buy me my first laptop so I could start one...um that was about 10 years ago...lol. 


Yesterday, I woke up with the very words to start the book.  I thought it would be more of short stories or autobiography kind of book.  So far it's turning out to be more of a novel.  :D  Kind of like the "Love Comes Softly" books, only more modern and about my life. 


It's an exciting adventure...I wonder if I'll get published?  Maybe they'll make a movie?  LOL...well all things ARE possible with GOD...who knows?  :D  (I do have many family members that are in Hollywood-producers, directors, actors, cameramen, etc.)


Blessings until next time.

5 comments:

Susan said...

Wishing you well on this new endeavor!

Susan said...

I finally posted about the Award you gave me earlier this month today!

Stacey said...

Hey! That's a book I'd actually read! :) If they make a movie, can I come to the premier??? I want to wear my wedding gown again and it would so stand out on a red carpet! lol.

Rosemary said...

What fun!
hugs,
Rosemary

The Red Brick Farmhouse said...

Hi, my Cheesey Girl~

"Love Comes Softly" is one of my favorites!

I would buy any book you write, my friend! Would you autograph it for me? :> )

Blessings and love~
Laura