I'm not one to do make New Year's resolutions. But I do like to set goals. My friend, Susan, set her goals for 2010 and said she would like to hear ours...so this post is for her.
1. I, too, will be fasting for 21 days. It will be a Daniel fast. I will begin today. (I would have started yesterday, but that's ds's 14th bday!)
My purpose in fasting is (no particular order):
- direction for 2010
- deeper/closer relationship with GOD
- financial breakthrough
- better relationship with my dh
- to see family members and friends saved
3. I've decided, with our current financial situation, to seriously look at something and decide do I need this, before I buy it. If I don't, then I won't. I don't think this is a survivalist mentality. I don't believe in a survivalist mentatlity. I do believe in being wise with what GOD gives us, and currently that's enough to pay bills and buy food. I don't need to go into debt to have something I don't need right now.
4. Pay off the current debt we do have on credit cards. (We actually were almost done paying off credit cards and then used them here to pay for gas and the rv park, also the roof at home)
5. Get my kids caught up with school work. We have fallen behind because of all our travels and moving. Not that they aren't learning life lessons and history along the way, but we still need to get caught up in "paperwork".
Blessings until next time