Monday, January 28, 2008

Okay this is funny, well probably if you were here...

About a week ago, I told dh I was going to start referring him on my blog as "Flower"...if you're familiar with the movie Bambi you know who Flower is...a skunk...and since dh is a man and he and ds have a habit of well...hopefully you can figure this part out, that's why. Dh aka Flower didn't mind the joke...tonight my Belle (our youngest dd) said to her Daddy, "Daddy, you smell good" and dh replied, "It's because I just f**ted" (now mind you, I don't think it's nice for him to say something like that to his dd, but over the years and having 2 brothers and a dad, it's stuff you sometimes deal with as a family) Doodlebugs (my oldest dd) said, "It's cuz he's Flower." Belle asks in a very inquisitive tone, "Must we keep calling our father Flower?" Oh man was it funny!!!!

1 comments:

Stacey said...

That is funny! I call my hubby Pepe Le Pew. Enough said! lol.