My friend, Susie, tagged me. So here goes...and Susie, thank you for thinking of me in such a special way and for the very loving and sweet comments. ;)
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player than tags 5 people and posts their names, than goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they done got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.
What was I doing 10 years ago- 1998
- I can hardly remember yesterday, much less 10 years ago...LOL...let's see...I know we were growing spiritually at our home church, ALCC
- I worked in the nursery at church
- Escorting dd to and from a Christian School-my dad was paying tuition
- Raising two wee ones...Joe Bug was 2 and Belle was 1
- Just learning how to us the internet and finding homeschool sites that over the years I have made some very good friends
5 things on my to-do list today
- I'm in the RV...I'm not sure there are 5 things to do today...LOL... I cleaned yesterday so that doesn't leave a whole lot. I guess this list counts as one thing, oh I know go get Belle some new sneakers...
- Check schoolwork
- Read my Bible and do devotion
- Make dinner
- Call my friend, S, in CA
- Popcorn with raisins and chocolate chips
- Chocolate or carmel rice cakes
- Apple with peanut butter
- Cheetos-the puffs not those hard crunchy kind
- Usually anything chocolate
- After speaking to dh, if he was in agreement...Tithe to various ministries, probably most to our home church and use as GOD tells us to bless others
- Pay off any debts
- Buy several acres and build a house
- Pay off (or build depending on whom it is) my dad and siblings homes and vehicles (or buy new if needed)
- Set up trust funds for my kids and build each a house if they are old enough
- Saying curse words when I'm mad (mostly while driving)
- Getting irritated at bad drivers
- Spending too much time on the computer
- laxed on checking schoolwork
- Yelling when I'm mad (my temper still gets the best of me at times)
Well since I've lived in SO many places I list longest or most interesting...
- Houston/LaPorte, TX (longest)
- Anchorage, AK (definitely the most interesting)
- Everett, WA (interesting and one of the longer stays)
- Mansfield, MA (definitely interesting! LOL...we lived in a tent for the summer)
- Goodyear, AZ (interesting...we lived there in the summer in an RV)
- Store clerk at Marshall's
- Daycare worker
- Grocery Store cashier (that's how I met dh, I was checking him out-lol)
- Preschool teacher
- Most importantly...Wife, momma and servant of my LORD and KING, JESUS
whoever wants to do it...just leave me a comment so I can check your blog
5 random facts about myself
- My favorite color is green-reminds me of nature
- I've been nomadic most of my life-lol
- I'd rather play on the computer or read than watch tv (unless it's the Food Network)
- I love to drive on open highways and see new things
- I love to stop and watch a river, creek or brook and the nature all around
5 weird things about myself
Only 5??? LOL! I'm sure the people that know me irl are cracking up knowing that everything about me is weird...
- Lots of things gross me out...I can't walk across tiny tiles in bare feet-blech!!!
- I don't mind cleaning my bathrooms, and often is the first thing I do in the morning
- I like to shop when I can find deals, or I have something specific to shop for...the rest of the time I don't like to shop
- I like to play in the rain, still...
- I do like to stop and smell the roses
5 things on my desk
I don't have a desk, per se...but the things on the table where dd's computer sits in the dining room...
- CD's (mostly dd's)
- dust LOL!!!
- bag of receipts
- extra computer stuff
5 of my best friends
- oldest dd
- my sister
- Reise, url
- Marian, irl
oh dear, that's 6...I can't narrow that down...lol..actually it needs to be much longer...because my friends I hold very dear to my heart and to me if you're my friend you probably are my best friend...because that's how I treat my friends or try, I mean...
I have several dear url friends, that I would love to meet irl someday!!! And some url friends I have met irl...M and C, both whom I knew first as url and now irl...Susie, Laura, Heidi, Kirsten, Stephanie, Jennifer, Rosemary...url...you all are very special to me...there's more and more than likely if you're reading this, you're one of them!!! (my blog friends, all my friends at hsc and the getaway...geez this list could go on and on-lol)