Tuesday, April 8, 2008

BUGGING OUT AGAIN!!!

Okay, I think that this one won't be changed...so far since last Friday it's still a go...we are heading towards South Carolina...Greenville area to be more specific...the plan is to take the RV up there (dh has to be there by the 21st) and we will stay with dh for about 6 weeks, see if we like it, if we feel it's where GOD wants us, etc....then from there we'll take the necessary steps to sell and move, etc....but again that's just the plan...oh and for those of you that don't kow my dh is a piping designer, and we travel/move a lot...prayers for the next few weeks/months will be appreciated!

Thanks and Blessings!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thought "my dh is a piping designer" said my "dD is a budding designer," I reread it, still thinking dd and saw it said piping desiger, so in the sapce of 5 seconds, i had g or s designing clothes, then cakes.

Susan said...

Sounds pretty exciting to me. One thing we know for sure, Jesus and God and the Holy Spirit are with us anywhere and everywhere. I will be remembering you in my prayers.
Susan

Anonymous said...

Hey, Cheesey~

Now you will be so much closer to me! Can you say.................

ROAD TRIP?

WAHOO!

Love you, girl!

marky said...

You have had some amazing adventures ((B)) I do love hearing about your travels.

Jenileigh said...

Lots of prayers, I miss and love you lots. Hugs!

marky said...

Yes..I have read for many years ;-)
We go way back the old bb days. Check in on getaway :-)

Jenileigh said...

Inviting you stop over and join my give away. Much love and I'll see you upon my return. God bless you and your husband on your trip. Hugs!

Leah Courtney said...

Bobbi, my mom is living near Greenville now. I'll have to let you know when we're going to take a trip to see her. ;-)

Leah
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/lcourtneymom/

Fifi said...

That's my Hubby's ultimate dream..... to take an RV across the USA!
I'm making you a buddie!
Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

and I just got back.... *sigh*