Tuesday, September 23, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things...

(Can you hear Julie Andrews singing in the background? :P)

*Starbuck's Dark Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino Coffee Drink...almost better than the fraps you buy at Starbuck's and less expensive! I've been getting them at Walmart. Tried them on the camping trip.



*The new dip I tried at Costco...guess what it has in it? It has YUMMY Cream cheese in it!!! I don't have it here in the RV with me, but it is a Artichoke Jalapeno Dip...It is fabulous! (and I'm not big on artichokes) This dip has, besides the obvious, cream cheese, jack cheese, onion, and garlic in it! Oh my!!! So good! (I'll try to get name and pic later-I don't have it with me, so I can't remember brand to look it up) Served on these new Garlic and Chive pita bite crackers from Sensible Portions....they've become one of my favorite snacks! I got both at Costco and ate them on the camping trip!
*Guess what's out??? The Black Friday List! Oh YES!!! For my favorite day to shop!!!
*And one more fav...
My friend, Pottermom, has an excellent post...well usually her posts are pretty excellent. I encourage you to check it out. (just go to her name in this post)

1 comments:

Leah Courtney said...

Oh wow! I can't believe there's such a thing as a Black Friday list! Now I can really plan my getting out at 2 am to shop!

Leah