Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Isaiah 40:31


The other day I was down in the dumps. It had been raining for two weeks, I had PMS, and I'm just tired of the some of the struggles that the LORD is allowing us to go through. I was frustrated, and while taking DD to work, I saw a huge bald eagle sitting on the side of the freeway and I was reminded of this verse. :D


Isaiah 40:31 (King James Version)
31But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

LORD, I thank YOU for YOUR promises. I thank YOU that even when I don't understand what YOU are doing, YOU still are here. YOU never leave me or forsake me. I thank YOU that YOU give me strength and that I will mount up with wings as an eagle, and I shall run and not be weary, and I shall walk and faint not. amen.


0 comments: