We got back to SC last night around midnight. Needless to say, we are all exhausted not only from the trip, but also from weeks and weeks of the physical labor of getting the house/yard ready to sell.
I missed posting for the 4th of July...there's lots of things I wanted to posted about that. We went to the annual July 4th parade in LV. We've made this a tradition since moving there. While there, I thought...this might be the last year America celebrates freedom and it's independence and people don't realize that...I wanted to post thougts, the constitution, etc..
I missed posting my baby's 21st birthday. The day was uneventful...we were busy packing etc to get the house ready. We left that night around 10pm to get back to SC. My sweet girl had to celebrate another birthday on the road...sorry baby. We love you!!!
Things I thought of while not having any sleep and miles to go on the road...
- When I write my autobiography I going to title it, "My Life...Based on a True Story" LOL :P
- I realized our friend doesn't like color on walls because he's colored blind, and probably doesn't enjoy color because it's grayed.
- Pray without ceasing...it is possible...think of each person we see daily...people walking by, driving in the car, etc...what if we lifted them up and asked the LORD to bless them and if they don't know HIM-they will...that GOD will be reveal HIMSELF to them etc...then we would be praying all day!
- Am I really old enough to have a 21 year old???? ACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!
- I'm sure there's more...but I'm so tired I can't think of them...
Blessings for now...I'm heading off for a nap and a shower.