Thursday, December 18, 2008

random thingy...

Because I went to Susan's blog...lol... and now I am obligated...as are you! (that's what she said...)
50 random things about you! If you opened this, FILL IT OUT! Learn 50 things about your friends and let them learn 50 things about you!

1.Do you like cheese? YES, LOVE IT!!!

2.Have you ever smoked? NO! GROSS

3. Do you own a gun? PERSONALLY, NO....dh and ds do

4. Do you like listening to Christmas music? YES, but after Dec. 10th. :P (my birthday)

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? SOMETIMES

6. What do you think of hot dogs? THEY'RE OKAY, but only the pure beef ones.

7. Favorite Christmas song for all time? WHITE CHRISTMAS

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? WATER

9. Can you do push ups? UMM, PROBABLY A FEW STILL

10. Who is your favorite Grey's Anatomy Character? DON'T WATCH IT

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? MY DIAMOND EARRINGS

12. Favorite hobby? BLOGGING?

13. Do you eat "exotic" foods? DEPENDS on YOUR DEFINITION OF EXOTIC...PROBABLY NOT

14. Do you have A.D.D.? Um, DEPENDS ON YOUR DEFINITION OF A.D.D...NO!

15. What one trait do you hate about yourself? MY FOUL MOUTH WHEN I GET MAD

16. Middle Name? ELLEN

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I SHOULD BE SLEEPING, IT's 3 AM, WHY AM I UP?

18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday? STARBUCK's MOCHA CHIP FRAP, DIET COKE, WATER

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? How REGULAR???everyday would be WATER, WATER, WATER

20. Current worry right now? THE NEW PRESIDENCY

21. Current hate? THE CURRENT OUTLOOK OF THE USA

22. Favorite place to be? WHEREVER MY FAMILY IS

23. How will you bring in the New Year? AT HOME WATCHING PERRY STONE DVDs or at WATCHNIGHT SERVICE AT OUR HOME CHURCH IN HOUSTON

24. Where would you like to go? AT THIS POINT, PROBABLY TO BED. LOL

25. Name three people who will complete this? WHO KNOWS????

26. Do you own flip flops? HEAVENS YES, WOULDN'T LIVE WITHOUT THEM!!!

27. What shirt are you wearing? MY BLUE FLOWERED JAMMIES

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I DON'T KNOW

29. Can you whistle? YES

30. Favorite color? GREEN

31. Would you be a pirate? WHY WOULD I WANT TO?

32. What songs do you sing in the shower? WHATEVER COMES IN MY HEAD

33. Favorite girl's name? MY DDs' NAMES

34. Favorite boy's name? MY DS' NAME

35. What's in your pocket right now? NO POCKETS IN JAMMIES

36. Last thing that made you laugh? I THINK SOMETHING ONE OF MY KIDS SAID

37. Bed sheets as a child? YES, I HAD THEM

38. Worst injury you've ever had? STEPPING ON A BEER BOTTLE WITH MY SHOE ON, AND HAD TO GET STITCHES IN MY FOOT

39. Do you love where you live? DEPENDS ON WHERE I'M LIVING AT THE TIME...USUALLY

40. How many TV's do you have in your house? TOO MANY ummm...6...but not all are used, and 3 at RV...

41. Who is your loudest friend? IS THERE SOMEONE LOUDER THAN ME? BRENDA....

42. How many dogs do you have? ONE

43. Does someone have a crush on you? I HOPE NOT ANYONE BUT MY DH AFTER 22 YRS of MARRIAGE, otherwise THAT MIGHT BE WEIRD!!!

44. Do you get embarrassed easily? NOT USUALLY ANYMORE

45. What is your favorite book? THIS PRESENT DARKNESS

46. What is your favorite candy? IS THIS A TRICK QUESTION?

47. Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince theme song? MORE THAN LIKELY, I can sing along with it...and do it right, off the top of my head-here's what I got...
"um this is a story all about how my life got turned upside down, I like take and minute, while you sit right there and let me tell you how I became the fresh prince of belaire...
In west philadephia I was born and raised, maxing and chilling, all cool, and shootin some b-ball outside of school, when a couple of guys started making trouble in my neighborhood, I got in one little fight, my mom got scared, she said you're moving with your auntie and uncle in belaire." DO YOU REALLY WANT TO HEAR MORE??? LOL

48. What song do you want played at your funeral? NEVER THOUGHT OF IT...GREAT ADVENTURE?

49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? I DON'T KNOW...PERHAPS SLEEPING

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? THAT WAS HOURS AGO...I DON'T REMEMBER

2 comments:

Susan said...

Thanks for playing along!!! Fun read. I loved The Piecing Darkness, too.
Susan

Anonymous said...

That was fun to read! I did it on my blog, as instructed, so you'll have to stop by and see.

Feeling a little better today, thank you God! Still not well, but not worse.

hugs,
Rosemary