Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Recap of 2008

I thought it would be fun to go back through all my posts of 2008 and give a list of the highlights or the one's I thought were fun or inspiring for each month. Some of these months were packed with all kinds of goodies...so it was kinda tough to pick one. January I thought I should pick getting to know us for any new readers...March was packed with sadness and spiritual warfare, but I picked a light read, April we went to SC, May's highlight would definitely have to be dd's bday! June was some light reads like the garbage bowl or the Wonder Woman post, July was full of fun, August I got to meet my best friend on this earth other than my dh and my family~Reise, September again was a month of spiritual nuggets and some fun, October was full of political stuff, November we had the masterpiece of reduction and some more spiritual nuggets, and finally December with the Starbuck's shoplifter and some other funny stories.



January's highlight...getting to know us parts 1-2, part 3, part 4, part 5, part 6 (It would have been Joe Bug's 12th birthday, but I failed to get it posted...sigh)

February's highlight...Significant, Important, Famous

March's highlight...Because You Can't

April's highlight...When to Pray

May's highlight...Happy Birthday Bella!

June's highlight...Love the sinner, Hate the sin

July's highlight...Best Investment (it would have been dd's 21st bday, but we were travelling again)

August's highlight...We're not practicing goons

September's highlight...A Divine Appointed Camping Trip

October's highlight...Dh put us on a diet

November's highlight...Influential people

December's highlight...By far


So that's 2008 in a nutshell...and few words in closing 2008...
I hope that over the year, I have inspired you, pointed you to the Way, the Truth and the Light, made you laugh and cry! I hope that I've shared my heart and when you read my blog, you feel you know me. That's been my goal in my blog postings.

I pray that each of you have a wonderful New Year's Eve and that 2009 will be not only fine, but be your year to prosper in all areas-spiritually, physically, mentally, and financially.

Thank you for reading my blog over the year, and hope you'll be back for 2009!

Blessings until next time!

0 comments: