Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'm so honored! I'd like to thank the academy....

oh wait, wrong nomination!  LOL 
The long awaited HBA have been announced!  I'm happy, um no, I'm thrilled to announce that my blog, Great Adventure, won!  What an honor. 

Thank you to all of you that voted for me, especially those that actually read my blog!  :D  Of course I couldn't have done it without everyone's help, those that nominated me-thank you...I only know of one-Jenileigh-thank you!!!  Thank you to the other two nominators-I wish I knew who you were...thank you none the less!  I would love to give the 3 of you a great big hug...maybe in Heaven!  :D 

 I would like to thank all of you that voted!!!  It wouldn't have been possible without your votes-so thank you very, very much!  I would like to thank all of you that read my blog.  Words can't express how much it means to me when you all comment on something that I wrote from the heart-so thank you! 

 I would like to thank HBA for allowing me to participate and consider my blog as one worthy of even being nominated and I also would like to thank the other blog participants in my category.  There are a lot of great blogs out there.  Lots of great reading, lots of great opinions!  lol!!!

 I would like to thank my daddy, who, whether he realizes it or not, taught me it's okay to express your opinion, even if when you're little, you get in trouble a lot for expressing it...lol...and my mom, though she's passed on, for putting up with my opinion often...lol...and my family, including my siblings, who have to hear me get on my soap box far more than they bargin for! 

 But most of all, Thank YOU FATHER GOD, for giving me the convictions, the love, the truth to share. 

Blessings to you all, and again thank you everyone!  :D

2 comments:

Jenileigh said...

I love you Bobby! Congratulations, you deserved this! BIG HUGS!

Tonya @ The Traveling Praters said...

Congratulations on your big win!