Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Well done thy good and faithful servant, well done!

Yesterday, Brother Oral Roberts, went to be with the LORD!  Dh called me to tell me.  Of course I was a little sad, and yet suprisingly my words were something like, "YAY for him.  How exciting! That's awesome!"  He is with JESUS!  He's walking on streets of gold.  He got to hear the LORD say, "Well done thy good and faithful servant!  Well done!" 


If you know JESUS, you'll hear those words someday too.  If you don't, I encourage you today to ask HIM into your heart and confess your sins.  It's that simple.  It's not religion.  It's a relationship!  If you're unsure about how to do it, contact me.  I want to see you in Heaven someday.  :D


Blessings until next time!

1 comments:

Susan said...

I so agree!!! Another amazing thing, one of his many protege's, Billy Joe Daughtery, just preceeded him and was there to greet him. I worked for Oral Roberts Evangelistic Assn. back in the late 60's and help enroll the first class at ORU.
Susan