Friday, December 18, 2009

Silliness...

Well today I'm in one of my silly moods.  :P  And as usual, I'm going to share it with you all!  (won't that just make your day?  LOL)

You know what one of my favorite things about the ND cold is?  Frozen nose hairs!  Yep, it's true!  It's like a little York Peppermint Pattie for your nose...that cool sensation!  roflol

And on that note...one of my favorite York Peppermint Pattie commercials:


************************************************

Now on to another subject of silliness, in a way...
This is a beauty tragedy.  sigh...
How will I ever know how much marcara to stock up on????
http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2009/news/0912/gallery.brands_we_lost/6.html
ACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blessings until next time!

1 comments:

The Red Brick Farmhouse said...

Hey, Cheesey~

I just LOVE those commercials. I am going to go check out youtube.com now for my favorite one. I'll let you know if I find it!

Love you!

Blessings~
Dorie