Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I can't even begin to articulate

I can't even begin to articulate my feelings or thoughts on the election.
I am very disappointed and sad...I know to trust GOD and I will do that. I'm not sure if I'm sad for America as a whole, or only those that don't know HIM. But I am indeed sad...if they only knew the truth...and if they only understood Bible prophecy. It's not looking good for lots of people...including those that say they know the LORD. I'm not trying to speak gloom and doom, just that history always repeats itself...this won't be too fun, except on if you're planning on leaving on the Gospel ship high in the sky soon.

Perry Stone spoke at Campmeeting tonight...it was good...really good....

I'm tired...and glad that even though I'm sad, I'm thankful the election process is over for now. I'm also thankful that GOD didn't just fall off HIS throne and didn't see this coming. I believe we did have the opportunity to bend GOD's ear...I don't believe everything is predestined. Agree or not...I don't care...but this is my blog and I would appreciate if you respect my opinions.

Blessings until next time.

3 comments:

Susan said...

It is God who is soverign and many times what appeared to be the worst possible thing turns out to be the best: vis. Joseph's trials in the O.T. & then of course the crucifixion of our blessed Lord just to name two.

God is still on His throne and none of this has taken him by surprise.
Susan.

Anonymous said...

I am sad for our country, disappointed in our country, and worried. I know I'm not supposed to be worried, so I'll have to work on that. There was so much at stake, and now we are left to face the consequences. I guess I should begin praying for Obama soon; it will be hard.

Anonymous said...

I have to tell you two things from my kids. DS1 asked about the election and I told him I was disappointed in the results because the new president doesn't support Christian values. He responded, "God's not going to be very happy with him then."

Later on I overheard DS1 telling DS2 that our new president was "a bandit." I guess in his eyes, anyone who's not a Christian is a bad guy. Interesting, eh?

Just thought you'd get a chuckle out of them.
hugs,
Rosemary