Friday, November 14, 2008

a masterpiece of reduction...

Have you seen the new Price is Right with Drew Carey? I have to admit, I thought he would make a terrible host for this show, but the more I watch it (believe me, it isn't that often) the more I like him! He's a hoot!


Yesterday, Belle and I were watching it...she really enjoys this show...I did at that age too...maybe it's because she and Drew share the same birth date??? LOL...

Back to our regular programming...

As we were watching, it was during the bidding of a revolving bubble chair:



A revolving bubble chair???? OKAY....they describe it as being a masterpiece of reduction...Drew Carey kept asking the contestants, "How much would you like to bid on this masterpiece fo reduction?" and then would crack up laughing...so did I...it was pretty funny.
Today when asking Belle what the masterpiece of reduction was again...I was thinking it was a couch, (see how much I really watch?) she said it was a revolving bubble chair...so I googled to find the pic...I said, "How much was it on the show? Because it's $1699.99 online." Belle said, "That's because that's not the retail price, that's the rip off price!" LOL!!!
But the actually 'masterpiece of reduction' is from another company...http://www.highbrowfurniture.com/seating/products/8360/
If you want to see the original clip... It's about 7 minutes into the show...http://www.cbs.com/daytime/the_price_is_right/video/video.php?cid=559221502&pid=B9r2_jZ5sp2j5F8PVFR_AP2IAa0NXz1N&category=recent&play=true
Weekend Blessings!

2 comments:

Susan said...

I'll pass on that one thank you!!!
Susan

Anonymous said...

Will it reduce my butt if I sit in it? Now that'd be something worth bidding on!