Thursday, November 13, 2008

My sweet friend Rosemary...

My sweet and special friend, Rosemary, nominated me for an award. She's such a sweetie. I think sometimes she's the only one that reads this blog...lol! I know that's not true, because others leave comments.

Rosemary is a very special url friend, and I would appreciate if you keep her in your prayers. She's going through a lot of stuff right now and I know she'd really appreciate all you wonderful people and great prayer warriors praying for her.

Oh and here's my award....and I would like to thank the academy...ummm, I mean Rosemary...love ya girl!
and other info...

About the award:
Uber (synonym to Super) Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to sites who:
~ inspire you
~ make you smile and laugh
~ give amazing information
~ are a great read
~ have an amazing design
~ and any other reasons you can think of that makes them uber amazing!
The rules of this award are:

* Put the logo on your blog or post.
* Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing!
* Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.
* Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.
So my 5 amazing people will be...
1.Marky- she always makes me smile and usually laugh! Sometimes I cry at her transparent heart and I look forward to meeting her soon and giving her a big hug...and if not here, there! (up in Heaven)
2. Ms. C~ I just love ya! You're always so much fun to be with!
3.Pottermom-I sometimes get more than I bargained for over there. ;P Love ya, GGP!
4.Just me-one of my beloved cybersisters, that I look forward to meeting someday, hopefully here on earth, but if not I'll be at your door sista up in Heaven-huggin your neck!!!
5.Susan- a wise and wonderful cybersister...I'll be knocking on your door too! ;)

4 comments:

Susan said...

Thank you so much Bobbi!!! I am very touched that you thought of me for this award. I will pass it along :o) Have a "Uber" day.
Susan

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mrs. Bobbi!

Addie said...

(((( Bobbi))))) Loves ya sister!
I am on my way out till this afternoon..when I will get busy with my acceptance LOL
THANKS!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh..... I give you more than you expect.... lol

I tried, I REALLY tried to not post political, I even added on a personal boring family section but it just happens, something just pulls it out of me. lol :)

So you get my Uber Crazy Friend award! lol Love you too!