Saturday, October 4, 2008

If Obama gets elected...

Keeping it real and being honest here...

Well this morning the LORD convicted me, and asked me, if this man got elected are you really willing to pray for him and his staff? Really in your heart are you prepared for that?
Something to really chew on...because we all know that the scripture tells us to pray for our leaders, but how many are really, seriously ready to do this, knowing what he stands for, knowing the division that this election is causing? Be honest-are you really, really ready to pray for him and his staff? (ouch! my toes hurt!!!)

Because I think as of right now, I don't think many of us are praying for him. We've been praying perhaps for our country and forgiveness for our country, along with the election and that it will turn out the way we would like...come on, being honest here...but have we been praying for this man? and will we if he gets elected??? I can honestly say, I haven't been. Sad, but true. and until today, probably wouldn't have thought to...

Blessings until next time!

0 comments: